The Science Department aims:
- to familiarise students with the world in which they live;
- to help them understand the impact of science on society so as to enable them to adjust themselves to their environment;
- to acquaint them with the 'scientific method';
- to enable them to develop the scientific attitude;
- to give students a historical perspective, so that they may understand the evolution of the scientific development.
Our objectives are to develop scientific knowledge, skills and practical abilities. Students develop an appreciation of the value of science to society and the skills necessary to pursue a scientific career.
» Click here to download the Science curriculum.