Design and Technology prepares students to participate in today's and tomorrow's rapidly changing technological world:
- Through Design and Technology, all students can become critical and informed users of products, and become designers and innovators.
- Students will learn to think and do something creative to improve the quality of life for everyone.
- Design and Technology is about students becoming self-motivated � creative, problem solvers, and allows them to work both as individuals and as members of a team.
- Students will look for needs, wants and opportunities and respond to them by developing a range of design ideas and by making and evaluating products and systems.
- In Design and Technology students will combine practical skills with an understanding of aesthetics, social issues, environmental issues, function, and industrial practices.
- Students will consider the use and effects of present and past Design and Technology.
» Click here to download the Technology curriculum.